Core Entrepreneurship Program
If you are a military veteran or transitioning out of the service, or you know someone who is, please take a moment to read about VetToCEO’s Core Entrepreneurship Program.
The Core Program is free of charge to qualified veterans and active duty military who are exploring entrepreneurship as a career option or are aggressively completing their business plan. This program is uniquely designed by veterans for veterans and leverages skills gained while in the military.
Our next Core Entrepreneurship Program will run from:
September 23rd through November 4th.
The program consists of:
* A preliminary online overview module designed to help you see if this program is right for you
* Seven weekly webinars held Tuesdays from 7pm-9pmEDT
* Business planning mapped to the military planning model
* Access to our VetToCEO online community resources
* Access to the GUST business planning platform where you can easily share your business plan with potential investors.
To learn more about this online business course please Click Here