For over 25 years, Relax The Back has provided franchise owners the ability to impact people’s lives while enjoying the independence of running a rewarding business. At the core of our franchise value system are three key principles:
Teamwork: The corporate support staff and franchise owners work together in all aspects of our business.
Dedication: We are committed to creating growth opportunities for all franchise owners through unparalleled support.
Integrity: We create supportive franchise partnerships through honest business practices.
Why Relax The Back:
- Health & Wellness is a $112 billion growing industry with unlimited opportunities. Our target clients are adults, 35 to 65 years old, looking to achieve greater comfort and less stress, and they are more susceptible to back pain as their bodies age. Their goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, and/or to relieve back and neck pain issues. Relax The Back is the biggest, most significant retailer in this niche market.
- Conditions are favorable for our business. The aging population, the fact that we are living longer, along with new health care legislation, is forcing people to be more focused on their health. All these factors contribute to our growth and success. Back pain is a modern day epidemic that strikes 8 of 10 Americans causing billions in lost wages and productivity. Relax The Back is poised to fill in the gap.
- No Direct Competitor: There is not a single retailer that has the combination of sleep, office, massage, relaxation, travel, and fitness products that Relax The Back offers. No other retailer offers the knowledge and expertise of a trained staff with the ability to recommend the best product solutions for comfort and/or relief.
- Franchisee Support in Sales, Marketing, Operations and Merchandising: includes a 5 day Relax The Back University training in all facets of business.
- Exclusive Product Lines: products made exclusively for, and carried exclusively by RTB.
- Medical Partnership Program: our proprietary marketing program that works directly with the medical community to drive clients to your store.
- Expert Real Estate and Merchandising Support: Relax The Back provides the highest level of expertise and support in these two critical areas.
- Customer Intimate Sales Process: a proven six-step selling process that is focused on building a relationship with the client and assisting them in preventing and alleviating back and neck pain.
The Relax The Back Difference
Relax The Back is offering Veterans a $10,000.00 reduction in the franchise fee and additional rebates to honor those who have served in the Military.