American Corporate Partners
ACP’s free Mentoring Program connects post-9/11 veterans (Protégés) with corporate professionals (Mentors) for customized mentorships. ACP assists veterans on their path towards fulfilling, long-term careers, whether the veteran is job searching or newly employed.
Typical mentorship goals include:
- Résumé review and interview preparation
- Career exploration and understanding job opportunities
- Career advancement once a position is obtained
- Work-life balance
- Small business development
- Leadership and professional communication
ACP’s volunteer Mentors represent a wide variety of industries, education levels, geographies and professional expertise. They come from diverse fields such as education, finance, healthcare, IT, logistics, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, marketing, insurance and project management.
Learn more about how to enroll in the mentoring program: